Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"A slice of paradise"

Man, it was a full house here Wednesday night! We rearranged chairs and converted dancing areas into seating areas, and made do! It was a great time though! Such an appreciative and engaged crowd.

In the words of one extremely satisfied patron visiting from Toronto, "I've been travelling all around this island, and it just seems like paradise everywhere I go... but this, this was like an absolute slice of heaven. I'll remember this night as long as I live. I'm serious!"

Not much better compliment, Jennifer and Marion.

We may take our music and dance for granted (naah!!), but when we see the eyes light up in someone who is experiencing it for the first time, a simple ceilidh takes on a whole new meaning.

Fiddlers, play on!!

See you at the ceilidh!

No comments: